Respironics Account Service and Support
Respironics customers gain the support of many dedicated service teams.
From pre-sales support that helps customers evaluate business requirements to ongoing product support, Respironics associates work in concert with customers to help ensure that needs are met. Our trained Account Managers, Sleep Consultants, Diagnostics Sales Representatives, Customer Service, Product Support, Clinical Support and Service Group professionals offer services throughout our global network and are skilled at providing solutions to customers around the World.
The Respironics Customer Service team processes orders and returns, tackles product and service inquiries and works to address all other customer concerns and issues. Operating hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
The Product Support team assists customers with all technical, mechanical and clinical aspects of Respironics' products. Phone support is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week so that questions can be addressed any time, day or night.
Sleep & Home Respiratory Service Group
The mission of the Sleep & Home Respiratory Service Group is to define, design and deliver value-added services to assist homecare providers and healthcare professionals to meet their patients' needs. Respironics is committed to understanding the needs of its customers, offering custom solutions as needed.
- Depot Service and Repair by Factory-trained technicians
- Technical and Clinical Support (Available 24/7/365 to assist our customers)
- Technical and Clinical Training to educate clinicians and technicians in the use and service of products
- Product Software Updates and Service Downloads to keep your products up to date with the most current software and computer testing solutions
- One-Touch Warranty Services Program - Convenient, reduces downtime and decreases expense.
- Rental Equipment - Offering short term solutions to immediate product needs